Welcome to JokesBlog.net. Your search for good quality clean jokes on the internet is over! With a new joke posted every day and thousands of jokes in archives you will never run short of jokes.So bookmark this site and visit whenever you need a laugh. Delivering the best since 2007!

Contact

Do you want your joke to be read by thousands of people?

Send in your jokes with your name(optional) to admin@jokesblog.net
If the joke is good I'll publish it on the blog.

If you would like to get in touch with me, you can contact me at chetan@techdesigns.in

5 comments:

SMS Joker said...

Friend nahi to life waste,
Salt nahi to food waste,
Story nahi to cinema waste,
Mera SMS nahi to tera cell waste...!

http://funnysmsjokesshayari.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

akxx said...

Nice blog and nice fresh jokes wait more
Kmt Gate jokes